Monday, January 7, 2008

Why are you calling me Doug?


SUNDAY

Went to work pretty early and after about an hour of making phone calls we found out we were going to get to go to another rally! Our favorite staffer Mr. Thomas DeRosa decided last minute to bring us along to put up Romney signs and give directions to people going to the event. It was a successful event with over 500 people in attendance (I think that's what someone was saying)! Anyways, it was great to get out and see the supporters and the crazy volunteers again..... 

MONDAY

Today I woke up reeeaaaallllyyy early and was picked up around seven to go to MaryAnne's Diner in Derry where Governor Romney was going to say hi and meet some locals. I got another shot at getting to meet him and I got a really good picture with him......
pretty good, right?
After that I went to the Portsmouth Romney Office for a day of relaxation. Well.... sort of. I still made lots of calls but with not quite the stress of the other office. The Manchester office is constantly moving with at least 60 people there at a time! 

Portsmouth is a very pretty place. We walked down to lunch and I got to see all of the cute shops. Here's a quick picture of the town. 
Tonight Governor Romney came to the Manchester office to meet and thank his staff, interns, and volunteers. Not much room in there! Lots of press were there, too.

Well, tomorrow is the big day...... I'm ready for a win! Go Mitt!

No comments: