Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful!

but I still love it! 
Today was just another day calling angry people.... yikes! At least they were alleged Romney supporters?? Still.... most were angry. But I didn't have to do that for long because I got to go put some Romney signs in people's yards around town. 

It was perfect! I rode around with a local college student, Katie, and it was great to talk to her and get to hear what she thought about New Hampshire, politics, etc....  It was also snowing really hard at one point.... Big, fluffy snowflakes! It was also great because I got to actually see Manchester and their old, beautiful clapboard houses and churches!

Guess what I did when I got back to the office?? Yep, those darn phone calls again. At least this was to ask them to volunteer (well, that's a bit rough) & invite them to an event.....

On to another day! Tomorrow we're taking a detour to take a field trip to Concord! Interesting....

No comments: